Social Media Competition Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is Crerar Hotels, a company incorporated under the Companies Acts and having its registered office at 1 Queen Charlotte Lane, Edinburgh, Midlothian, EH6 6BL, and company number 308274.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Crerar Hotels and their close relatives, and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Facebook.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be midnight on 15th July 2020. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason. Any entries which are deemed to be in bad taste or include content irrelevant to the competition will be removed.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
To be entered into our competition, you must follow the original instructions within the competition post on Facebook.
The Facebook post can be found here.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
An overnight stay at a Crerar Hotel or Inn of you choice including dinner and breakfast.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. All bookings are subject to availability and change. Prize cannot be taken during school holiday periods or over the festive period. The prize is non-refundable and non-exchangeable and cannot be sold to a third party. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
14. The winner will be notified by DM on Facebook on 16th July 2020. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner on 22nd July.
15. The winner will be required to give their contact details to us, and we will contact them within three days for the reservation to be made.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
21. Crerar Hotels shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
22. Crerar Hotels also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.